- Birth Doula Services: A Doula is non-medical emotional and physical continuous support for both mom and her birth partner while mom is in labor. Research has shown that having a Doula present greatly enhances your birth experience.
- Placenta Encapsulation Services: The placenta has been used since the 1500's to assist mom postpartum. The placenta can help mom by: increasing energy, decreasing her risk for postpartum blues, aid in establishing her milk supply, reduce postpartum bleeding, aid in a faster postpartum recovery and more.
- Teen parent services: birth and postpartum services tailored towards the unique needs of teens.These services are also significantly discounted.
- Education: I have several workshops available for a minimum fee. Including several classes that when combined make a great Basic ChildBIrth Education Series- for less then $100/couple when you get a group together. please see my website for more information: yourbirthtime.wordpress.com
- Postpartum Wellness Coaching:
- Create a plan to minimize postpartum blues
- Develop skills to manage symptoms
- Create coping strategies
- Recognize the difference in normal recovery, postpartum blues, postpartum depression and postpartum psychosis.
- Process your birth and postpartum exprience
Roughly 80% of postpartum women will struggle with postpartum blues. Postpartum blues are so common that it is seen as 'normal' recovery. If you have feelings of postpartum blues there is help so that you can enjoy your postpartum time with your new baby. Without the proper intervention the postpartum blues can lead to postpartum depression. The postpartum blues is just the beginning of a continuum of postpartum mood disorders. With the proper intervention postpartum blues can be stopped in its tracks and you can turn your postpartum time into a positive experience.
Stacey Davis has her B.S. degree in Human Development and Family Studies. Trained Doula and PE Specialist.