ITIN Loan Requirements
The exact loan requirements will depend on the lender. You should expect to be required to provide the following with any ITIN mortgage lender:
- Credit – Consider the nature of ITIN loans, there are flexible credit requirements. Many lenders will consider using alternative forms of credit documentation, such as utility and phone bills.
- Employment – You will need to provide proof of 2 years of consistent employment.
- Tax Returns – Your lender will want to see the last 2 years of tax returns (W-2 or 1099).
- Identification – A copy of your ITIN card, as well as a drivers license or passport will likely be required by any lender.
- Bank Statements – Expect to need to provide between 2-6 bank statements. The exact number of bank statements you will need to provide will depend on the specific lender you apply with.