Neither KSL Local, its affiliates nor the web site operator (collectively "KSL Local") of this site will verify, edit or guarantee the accuracy of the review content posted on our site(s). By agreeing to the Review Guidelines you agree that any/all review content you post, is accurate, pertains directly to your experience and does not violate any of the subsequent guidelines.
You agree specifically agree KSL Local WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Additionally, you agree to indemnify and holds harmless KSL Local, and its successors and assigns, from and against any and all costs, damages, whether such damages are direct or consequential, and expenses and fees, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred as a result of any claim, action, proceeding, or demand arising from any content or review posted by you.
To review a business, you, as the reviewer must meet the following requirements:
- The reviewer of the business must be able to provide evidence of work done, if asked by a representative of KSL Local, by the business if they are reviewing a service they received from the business. This documentation must have the business information displayed on the documentation of the business being reviewed. Some examples of this could be, written estimate, invoice, copy of a processed check etc.
- The reviewer must be a user of KSL.com or KSL Local.
- A review may be written by any member of the household who witnessed firsthand the work and/or transaction and/or poor customer service while in the presence of a person affiliated with the business being reviewed (remember, this business must have provided a service).
- Only one member of the household for any one service at a business may write a review.
- A reviewer may contact Customer Support for instructions on how to update or remove a review if he/she wishes. Please note, that we can only send reviewers instructions on how to update the review, or we can remove it so a new review can be resubmitted. We are not able to make these changes (such as editing words or changing the star rating) on a reviewer's behalf.
- The reviewer must be at least 18 years of age.
- An owner may not review his/her own business.
- A review must be submitted within 6 months of the date of service.
- Business Owner's are not allowed to review their direct competition or other businesses listed in the same categories or providing competitive services negatively.
Owner Responses must be written by the owner or manager of the business or his/her authorized representative.
Owner Responses may not threaten the reviewer.
No user of this website may contribute any content (including, but not limited to business listings, reviews and responses) which violate the following guidelines:
- The content must be directly related to its purpose.
- Business listing descriptions must relate to the business and information that would be useful to a future customer.
- Reviews of a business must focus on the reviewer's experience of service.
- Reviews should not give out specifics of the job performed that could potentially allow identification of the reviewer.
- The content must not infringe anyone's rights, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate. Examples include:
- Personal information that can be used to identify or contact any person;
- Promotional content that would promote other websites, businesses, services or products unaffiliated with this website and business;
- Obscene, abusive, discriminatory or illegal content.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the personal information of the business owner, the location of the business, if it is not shown on their listing or the rates charged by the owner or manager.
- Listings and reviews should be objective and accurate.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- Content or reviews posted may not contain demands trying to force a particular response or action from another person in an unlawful, abusive or otherwise inappropriate manner. For example, a reviewer may not post a negative review for the purpose of trying to make a business owner return payment or render services for free.
If you see a review or response that does not conform to the above guidelines, please use the Report it as Abuse button on the review, once clicked you can indicate whether it is the Review or the Owner's Response you are reporting. We will investigate reported abuse and immediately remove reviews or responses that we find are in violation of our guidelines.